Have you ever missed an important call because your phone was switched off, out of coverage, busy, or unanswered? If yes, consider using a call forwarding service to divert your incoming calls to another number or voicemail. However, there might be times when you want to deactivate this service and receive calls on your phone.
In this article, I will show you how to deactivate GLO call forwarding quickly and easily and answer some commonly asked questions that will help you troubleshoot some issues with GLO call forwarding. Let’s begin!
What is GLO Call Forwarding?
As a GLO customer, you can take advantage of the call forwarding feature to direct your incoming calls to a different number, whether it’s local or international, or even to your voicemail.
This feature is useful when you are unable to answer your phone, as it ensures you never miss an important call. Additionally, you have the option to forward your calls unconditionally when your line is busy, when you’re unable to pick up, or when your phone is out of reach.
How to Activate GLO Call Forwarding
To activate call forwarding for your GLO line, simply dial specific codes on your phone. Here are the codes for each type of call forwarding:
- Unconditional call forwarding: Dial **21*number# and press send. Replace “number” with the phone number you want to divert your calls to.
- Call forwarding when busy: Dial **67*number# and press send. Replace “number” with the phone number you want to divert your calls to when your line is busy.
- Call forwarding when no answer: Dial **61*number# and press send. Replace “number” with the phone number you want to divert your calls to when you don’t pick up.
- Call forwarding when not reachable: Dial **62*number# and press send. Replace “number” with the phone number you want to divert your calls to when your phone is unreachable.
- All call forwarding: Dial **002*number# and press send. Replace “number” with the phone number you want to divert all your calls to.
You will see a message on your screen that confirms that you have activated the specified GLO call forwarding on your line.
How to Deactivate GLO Call Forwarding
To disable call forwarding, there are a few codes you can use depending on the type of forwarding you want to turn off. Below are the specific code for the different kind of call forwarding:
- To stop forwarding for all calls, dial ##21#.
- If you only want to disable forwarding when you miss a call, dial ##61#.
- To turn off forwarding when your line is busy, dial ##67#.
- If you want to deactivate forwarding when your phone number can’t be reached, dial ##62#.
However, to cancel all call forwarding using just a code, dial ##002#.
Why Would You Want to Deactivate GLO Call Forwarding?
Here are some reasons why you should consider turning off GLO call forwarding:
- To receive all your calls directly on your own line without any redirection.
- To ensure that the number receiving your call is correct to avoid diverting to an incorrect number.
- You want to change the number or the condition for diverting your calls.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Is the Code to Deactivate Glo Call Forwarding?
The code to deactivate Glo call forwarding is ##002#. You can dial this code from your Glo phone to deactivate call forwarding for all types of calls.
How Do I Know if Call Forwarding Is Activated on My GLO Phone?
You can check if call forwarding is activated on your Glo phone by dialing *#21#. If call forwarding is activated, you will see a message on your phone screen that says “Call forwarding is active.”
How Can I Cancel All Call Forwarding at Once?
You can cancel all call forwarding at once by dialing ##002#.
👉🏽 Mafia Offers: How To Make People Beg to Buy Whatever You Have For Sale
👉🏽 How to Make 300K – 500K Every Month Through E-commerce
👉🏽 Newbie Affiliate Marketing Expo
How Do I Change the Number That My Calls Are Forwarded to on Glo?
To change the number that your calls are forwarded to on Glo, you need to dial the following code: **21*new number#. For example, if you want to forward your calls to the number 08034567890, you would dial **21*08034567890#.
How Can I Know Which Call Forwarding Option Is Active on My Line?
You can know which call forwarding option is active on your line by dialing *#002#.
What Happens if I Activate More Than One Call Forwarding Option?
If you activate more than one call forwarding option, whenever any of the condition to divert the call is meet, your calls will be forwarded to the specified number.
What Happens if I Deactivate Call Forwarding and Then I Miss an Important Call?
If you deactivate call forwarding and then you miss an important call, you won’t be able to get that call back. This is why it’s important to only deactivate call forwarding when you’re sure that you don’t need it anymore.
Can I Deactivate Call Forwarding on GLO for Just One Type of Call?
Yes, you can deactivate call forwarding for just one type of call on GLO.
GLO call forwarding is a useful service that can help you stay connected with your callers when you are not able to answer them directly. However, if you want to deactivate this service and receive calls on your own phone, you can easily do so by using the codes provided in this article.
I hope this article has been helpful and informative. If you have any questions or help, don’t hesitate to call GLO customer care service for further assistance.