Have you ever loaded too much airtime on your phone and wished you could get your money back? Or have you ever received airtime as a gift and wanted to use it for something else? This article is for you if you answered yes to any of these questions.
This article will teach you how to convert airtime to cash on MTN, Airtel, GLO, and 9mobile networks. You will also learn why you might need to do this, how it works, how to choose the best platform for this service, and some frequently asked questions.
👉🏽 Mafia Offers: How To Make People Beg to Buy Whatever You Have For Sale
👉🏽 How to Make 300K – 500K Every Month Through E-commerce
👉🏽 Facebook & Instagram Ads Sales Generation Blueprint
Why You Might Need to Convert Airtime to Cash
You might need or want to convert your airtime to cash for many reasons. Some of them are:
- You mistakenly over-recharged your phone. Sometimes, you may accidentally enter the wrong amount or add an extra zero. For example, you might want to buy ₦500 worth of airtime but end up buying ₦5,000
- You received airtime as a gift or giveaway. Sometimes, people might send you airtime as a gift for your birthday or other occasions, but you already have enough airtime on your phone.
- Maybe you have excess or unused airtime on your phone and want to use it for something else.
Whatever your reason, converting your airtime to cash can be a convenient and beneficial option. But how does it work?
How Airtime to Cash Conversion Works
Airtime flipping is the process of converting your airtime to cash. MTN, Airtel, GLO & 9mobile doesn’t offer the service to convert your airtime to cash. To convert your airtime to cash, you need to use a reliable and trusted platform that offers this service.
However, not all platforms are genuine or efficient, and some might scam you, delay your payment, or charge you high fees.
To avoid these issues, choose a platform with good customer support, a good reputation, and positive reviews from other users. You can also ask for recommendations from friends, family, or colleagues who have used their services before.
You can follow the recommendations in this article and be rest assured you’ll get your airtime converted to cash in no time. Some of these platforms I have used but you should do your due diligence before using them.
How to Convert Airtime to Cash on MTN, Airtel, GLO & 9mobile Airtime Using AjosData
To convert your Airtime to cash using AjosData, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the AjosData website or download their app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Register or log in with your phone number and email address.
- Click on Dashboard and scroll down and Select “Airtime to Cash.”
- Select the Network you’d be making the transferring the Airtime from.
- Enter the phone number you want to transfer the Airtime from
- Enter the payment method you want to receive the money.
- Confirm the transaction details and click on “Proceed
- Transfer the Airtime to the number specified on the screen
- Once the payment is confirmed, you’ll receive your money in your chosen payment method within 5mins or 30mins at most.
That’s it! You have successfully converted your Airtime to cash using AjosData. You can also track your transaction history and status on their website or app.
NOTE: You’ll have to make a transfer of the Airtime to receive the cash in your account. Read some of our articles that would help you understand how to make airtime transfers below:
- Read How to Transfer Airtime on GLO for more details on transferring Airtime on GLO
- Check out How to Transfer 9mobile Airtime if you will be selling 9mobile Airtime.
- Read How to Transfer Airtime on Airtel if you don’t know how to transfer on Airtel.
- Check out How to Transfer MTN Airtime for more information about Transferring Airtime on MTN.
Best App/Website to Convert Airtime to Cash
Here are some of the best apps and websites that you can use to convert your Airtime to Cash directly to your bank account:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Convert Airtime From One Network to Another?
No, you can’t convert airtime from one network to another. However, if your platform supports both networks, you can convert and buy airtime on the other networks. For example, using AirtimeFlip, you can convert airtime from MTN to cash and buy airtime on the other network.
Is It Legal and Safe to Convert Airtime to Cash?
Converting airtime to cash is not illegal. Converting airtime to cash is not risk-free, as there is always a possibility that you might encounter a problem or a scam while doing so.
However, it is not unsafe either, as many reliable and trusted platforms offer this service. Therefore, it is a matter of choice and caution that depends on your research and experience.
What If I Encounter a Problem or Scam While Converting Airtime to Cash?
If you encounter a problem or scam while converting airtime to cash, contact the customer support of the platform you use as soon as possible. You also need to be careful when choosing a platform for this service.
Can Airtime Be Transferred to Bank Account?
Not literally. You’ll have to convert Airtime to Cash directly to your bank account using platforms like AjosData and the other sites mentioned in this article.
What’s The Rate For Converting Airtime to Cash?
The rate depends on the platform (website or App) you’re using. For Example, AjosData pays you 80% and takes 20%. So, if you’re selling an N1000 airtime, you’ll get N800.
That’s it! How to convert Airtime to cash. Converting your airtime to cash can be useful if your phone has excess or unused airtime. However, you must be careful and smart when choosing a platform and a network for this service. You also need to be aware of the benefits and risks involved in this process.
In this article, you have learned how to convert airtime to cash on MTN, Airtel, GLO, and 9mobile networks in Nigeria. You have also learned why you might need or want to do this, how it works, the best platform for this service, and some frequently asked questions.
I hope that this article has been helpful and informative for you. Thank you for reading!