Call forwarding is a feature that allows you to divert incoming calls to another number when your phone is busy, unreachable, or switched off. This can be useful when you want to make sure you get all important calls and when you want to avoid unwanted calls.
However, there may be times when you want to deactivate call forwarding on your Airtel number. For example, save money on call charges, as Airtel charges for every minute of an outgoing call when call forwarding is enabled. Or you can receive calls directly on your phone without any diversion.
This article will show you how to deactivate Airtel call forwarding on Android iPhones and using USSD codes. Follow these simple steps and enjoy uninterrupted calling on your Airtel number. Let’s begin!
How to Deactivate Airtel Call Forwarding Using USSD Codes
If you want to deactivate call forwarding on Airtel, you can do so easily by using USSD codes. Here are the codes you need to dial:
- To deactivate call forwarding when you’re busy, dial ##67# and press the call button.
- To deactivate call forwarding when you don’t answer, dial ##61# and press the call button.
- To deactivate call forwarding when you’re unreachable, dial ##62# and press the call button.
- To deactivate all types of call forwarding, dial ##002# and press the call button.
Once you’ve dialed the appropriate code, you’ll receive a confirmation message indicating that call forwarding has been successfully deactivated.
How to Deactivate Airtel Call Forwarding on Android
To deactivate call forwarding on Airtel using your Android phone, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Phone app on your device.
- Tap the three-dot icon located at the top-right corner of the screen to access the Phone app menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Settings” and then “SIM card settings.”
- Choose “Carrier Features,” and select “Airtel.”
- Scroll down to “Call forwarding” and tap it.
- You will see four options: Always forward, When busy, When unanswered, and When unreachable. Tap on each option and select “Disable” to turn off call forwarding for the option you want to deactivate.
- Once you have completed step 6, a confirmation message will appear, informing you that call forwarding has been deactivated.
How to Deactivate Airtel Call Forwarding on iPhone
To turn off call forwarding on Airtel using your iPhone, follow these simple steps:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on “Phone.”
- Choose “Call Forwarding.”
- Turn off the switch next to “Call Forwarding.”
- Your Airtel call forwarding is now deactivated using your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why Do I Need to Deactivate Call Forwarding?
You may need to deactivate call forwarding if you want to receive calls directly on your phone. You need to turn off call forwarding because you won’t receive calls, texts, or voicemails directly on your Airtel line.
Is Call Forwarding the Same as Call Waiting?
No, call forwarding and call waiting are different features. Call forwarding diverts incoming calls to another number when your phone is not available, while call waiting alerts you of another incoming call when you are already on a call.
How Can I Check if Call Forwarding Is Active on My Airtel Number?
You can check if call forwarding is active on your Airtel number by dialing *#21# and pressing the call button. You will see a message that shows the status of call forwarding for different options.
How Do I Fix Airtel Call Forwarding Not Working?
Are you an Airtel customer experiencing issues with call forwarding? Here are some steps you can take to resolve the problem:
- Activate call forwarding on your Airtel account by dialing **002*[Forward Number]# and pressing SEND from your Airtel line.
- Double-check that you have entered the correct 10-digit number to forward your calls to. You can do this by dialing *21* followed by the number and # or by going to your phone settings and selecting call forwarding options.
- Ensure that there are no network issues or outages in your area. If there are, move to where you’ll get better network reception.
How Do I Stop Airtel Call Forwarding?
If you wish to stop Airtel call forwarding, you have a few options to choose from:
👉🏽 Mafia Offers: How To Make People Beg to Buy Whatever You Have For Sale
👉🏽 How to Make 300K – 500K Every Month Through E-commerce
👉🏽 Newbie Affiliate Marketing Expo
- Dial #21# on your phone and wait for a confirmation message or tone.
- Go to your phone settings, select call forwarding options, and turn off all call forwarding or specific types of call forwarding (such as when busy, unreachable, or when there is no answer).
- Get in touch with Airtel customer care at 300 and request that they deactivate your account’s call forwarding service.
What Are the Different Types of Airtel Call Forwarding?
Airtel offers four types of call forwarding:
- All Calls
- When Busy
- When Unreachable
- When No Answer
If you’re unable to answer your phone, call forwarding is a useful feature that can redirect incoming calls to another number. However, if you prefer to receive calls directly on your phone, you may want to turn off call forwarding on your Airtel number.
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to deactivate Airtel Call Forwarding on Android, iPhone, and using USSD codes. I hope these instructions will assist you in resolving the issue and allow you to make uninterrupted calls on your Airtel number. Stay connected!