If you are an Infinix smartphone user and want to know how to lock apps on your device, this article is for you. In this article, you will learn about different methods on how to lock apps on Infinix smartphones, regardless of the model or Android version your phone is running on.
It is important to lock your apps, as it helps protect your privacy and prevents unauthorized access to your phone’s applications. You can choose to lock your apps using a password or pattern.
To get started, read this article till the end and get all the information you need to Lock apps on your Infinix phone.
👉🏽 Mafia Offers: How To Make People Beg to Buy Whatever You Have For Sale
👉🏽 How to Make 300K – 500K Every Month Through E-commerce
👉🏽 Facebook & Instagram Ads Sales Generation Blueprint
How to lock apps on Infinix
To lock apps on Infinix smartphones, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and select “Security.”
- From the list, find and select “App Lock.”
- Set the Pattern or Password you wish to use to lock your apps. Make sure it’s something you can remember easily and remember.
- Answer the security questions. This is important because if you forget your password, you’ll be asked the security question to be able to change the password.
- Find the app you want to lock and tap the Lock icon next to it to lock the app immediately.
Alternatively, follow the steps below to lock your apps on Infinix using Phone Master:
- Go to your phone’s app drawer and locate the app that says “Phone Master.” Make sure it is currently running on its latest version. You can update the app by going to Google’s Play Store.
- From the Phone Master app interface, you should see an option that says “App Lock.” Tap on it to open it. You’ll be asked to set up a password when opening it for the first time.
- While on the App Lock settings page, select “Fingerprint or Pattern.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the pattern or your fingerprint. If you can see Face Unlock, you will be required to draw your unlock pattern or use your fingerprint to enable or use it.
- After setting up your password, you can lock your apps by tapping the lock icon close to the one you wish to lock.
How to Lock Apps on Infinix Using App Lock
Follow the steps below to lock apps on your Infinix phone using App Lock:
- Download and install the App Lock app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the App Lock app and set a password or pattern lock.
- Select the apps that you want to lock by tapping on the “+” icon.
- Once you have selected the apps, they will be added to the App Lock list.
- To lock the apps, toggle the switch next to each app to the “on” position.
- You can also customize the lock settings for each app by tapping on the app and selecting the desired lock type (password or pattern).
- Once you have set up the app locks, exit the App Lock
How to Lock Apps on Infinix Using Smart App Lock
To lock apps on Infinix using the Smart App Lock, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Smart App Lock from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and set a password or pattern lock.
- Select the apps you want to lock and tap on the lock icon next to them.
- The locked apps will now require a password or pattern to open.
You can also customize the lock settings from the settings, such as the lock type, lock delay, and lock frequency. The Smart App Lock is compatible with various Infinix models such as Infinix Smart 6 HD, Infinix Smart 7, Infinix Hot 11S, Infinix Hot 12i, and Infinix Smart 8HD and many more.
How to Unlock Apps on Infinix
To unlock apps on Infinix smartphones, follow the steps below:
- From the Phone Master app interface, tap on the “App Lock” icon.
- You will be required to enter your password to access the locked apps.
- After entering your password, you can now unlock your desired app by tapping on the “Unlock” icon.
Best App Locks for Infinix
There are several app locks available on Google Play Store that you can use to lock your apps on Infinix smartphones. Some of the best app locks for Infinix include:
Tap on any of the apps to download it on your phone and follow the prompts in the app to setup a password, pattern or finger print and then choose the app you want to lock.
Locking your apps helps protect your privacy and prevent unauthorized access to your Infinix smartphone. In this article, I have guided you on how to lock apps on Infinix smartphones using App Lock, Smart App Lock, and the default Phone Master app on your Infinix mobile.
I have also provided information on how to unlock apps and the best app locks for Infinix. Choose any of the methods that are convenient for you to lock your apps. Check out How to hide apps on Infinix if you’d prefer to hide your apps instead.